Description de poste
Global Funds Management S.A. (“GFM”) is a subsidiary of Nomura Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. and acts as a Management Company and AIFM under the AIFMD (European Union Directive introducing a harmonized regulatory framework across the EU). It manages Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) which may offer a variety of strategies investing in traditional assets classes up to hedge funds.
If most of the core functions of the AIFM such as portfolio management or marketing have been delegated to external services providers, GFM has to monitor and to oversee all its delegates as well as to perform financial risk management function.
In order to support our team with the day-to-day management activities, we are looking for a trainee with a school convention for a period of 4 -months.
Your main tasks will be:
- Assistance in the development of internal and external automated reporting tools dedicated to AIFM delegates monitoring (e.g., portfolio managers, distributors, fund administrators)
- Assistance with the on-going corporate and strategic projects of the AIFM (e.g., creation of an internal MS SharePoint portal)
- Support the team in daily tasks e.g. preparation of fund dividends approval, NAV controls and markets data collection
- Master’s degree in Finance - School convention required
- Knowledge of investment funds / financial market is considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of MS Office and programming skills (VBA)
- Very good level in English and/or French
- Team player and enthusiasm
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please apply via jobs.lu