Description de poste
You have some experience in corporate secretarial and or corporate administration with a fiduciary, law firm or corporate department in Luxembourg. You are willing and looking to consolidate and grow your skills and talents in the long term with a company that works in a strong team and results-based environment. You speak fluent English and Spanish.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio consisting of roughly 150 entities ;
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process;
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities' corporate governance;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions ;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process ;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents ;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A first experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers.
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization;
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg;
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player;
- Able to take direction and ask questions;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Eye for detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
Our client is a Real Estate Funds