Description de poste
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
As an experienced Compliance Officer, your role will be to support the International Wealth Management Compliance team in conducting Tax Compliance, S&A, Anti-Fraud and AML testing and performing any other review activities for Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. and its branches.
- A challenging function within the Compliance Review Team located in Luxembourg
- Responsibility for checking compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies and standards, i.e. the identification, assessment and documentation of compliance risks
- Actively evaluate the effectiveness of procedures and guidelines which aim to mitigate such risks
- Responsibility for the formulation of recommendations, and monitoring implementation of the corresponding action plans
- Play a key role in the development and execution of the IWM annual testing and monitoring plan
- Reporting accordingly to the Team Head and to Functional Line Management
- Involvement in the ongoing development of the review programs
- Liaising with local compliance functions
- Conducting trainings to staff/compliance teams on relevant compliance-related laws, regulations, best practices and internal local and global policies
- Act as a source of subject matter expertise and provide guidance related matters to the business and internal partners from Compliance and General Counsel
- A university degree in Law or Economics or comparable degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the banking sector within a Compliance, Audit or similar function;
- A high standard of written and spoken English; good knowledge of German and French; any other languages would be an advantage;
- Familiarity with standard MS Office products, as well as a flair for figures;
- An independent approach to your work, combined with the ability to identify the relevant compliance considerations in any given situation;
- An open, flexible, team-oriented personality; excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.