Description de poste
Role Description Summary
You should be able to start as soon as possible and commit to a fixed-term contract until 31 December 2018, to assist the CRM Delivery team during an exceptional period where the standard duties of the department need to be carried out, alongside the one-off High Throughput Satellite (HTS) roll out project. You will therefore be assigned to tasks and projects both directly relating to the HTS roll out, and other operational tasks allowing the permanent staff to engage in the HTS project for internal knowledge retention.
You will be working in the CRM Delivery team, within the Business Application department, analysing and supporting the needs of the SES commercial and technical organisations. You will advertise the available offerings to the various Business Process Owners (BPO’s), proposing and implementing technical solutions for new and enhanced SAP CRM related services to solve the commercial requirements in an AGILE way. You will need to be inventive at times to achieve the most efficient solutions possible. This is done through engaging with end-users at all levels of the organisation and most importantly, coordinating within the IT organisation to ensure consistent and efficient solutions across the highly integrated environment. Some international travel may be required as part of this role.
- Engage with BPO’s in various departments to help define the most value added Business Requirements
- Analyse collected requirements, and work with the BPO’s, to formulate the best case user stories
- Work with developer teams to document and analyse the stories into development tasks with effort and value estimates
- Work with the department managers on behalf of the BPO’s in the User Application Councils for prioritisation and scheduling of changes
- Manage implementations by working with developers directly on the execution of changes:
- Ensure all technical documentation is maintained
- Ensure the development design is efficient and performant
- Execute the first functional\unit testing before handing off to BPO’s for acceptance
- Ensure the output matches business expectations, and work with the Demand Management, Architecture Management, Applications Delivery and IT Service Delivery as needed to ensure solutions adhere to overall IT Strategy and compliance
- Actively engage in, and promote the AGILE delivery principals
- Responsible for setting realistic expectations about the scope and timing of delivery, following the established and AGILE SES IT processes for the implementations
- Providing excellent customer service to the commercial organisation
- Excellent team player with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organisation
- Strong understanding of commercial business and IT processes
- Strong ability to take and challenge business requirements in order to find the most efficient, effective, and elegant solutions possible – adhering closely to AGILE principles and values
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise, meet goals and provide results
- Effective analytical abilities
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Project management skills to take the lead on smaller change projects
- Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to non-technical people
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration
- Minimum five to seven years industry related experience
- Minimum five years of CRM implementation / configuration, ideally with SAP CRM, plus other CRM experiences
- Completed at least two full life cycles of CRM implementation
- Has good knowledge of commercial business processes, including Salesforce Automation (Lead to Order), Customer Service Delivery (Ticketing) and Marketing segmentation\Lead Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – Other languages beneficial
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.