Description de poste
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. is a management company offering a wide range of investment products and functions across asset classes and investment styles. The Benelux Distribution division manages global and regional portfolios, mutual funds, and other investment vehicles for governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide. To further develop and manage our strongly growing business, we are offering the opportunity to join us and support our Benelux Distribution Sales team.
An exciting and challenging opportunity within a global and multi-cultural work environment. As part of the team, you will gain insight into our company, our business areas as well as an invaluable practical experience through your active participation to the following daily business activities:
- Liaising directly with external and internal clients;
- Finalizing periodical and customized reports for external and internal clients;
- Executing the marketing and communication plan;
- Organizing and participate to client events;
- Ensuring coverage and answer to direct client requests (Phone & Email);
- Delivering on day-to-day administration tasks;
- Providing cover for colleagues.
- Student status and an Internship agreement from your University;
- Current studies preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Finance;
- Basic understanding of the Asset Management Business, financial markets and products;
- Client focused and service-oriented;
- Business development analysis methodology;
- Strong team player as well as able to work alone;
- Efficient working method; solution oriented and strong work ethic;
- Detail oriented and rigorous;
- Flexibility and ability to drive and implement change; build from scratch attitude, lead innovation;
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and social network (LinkedIn);
- Fluent in French and English are a must, good command of Dutch or German languages would be considered as an asset.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.