||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Due to a new client onboarding, State Street/IFDS is seeking an experienced Transfer Agency Operations Manager to build and run a new operations team in Luxembourg.
Under the Supervision of the Unit Head (VP), the responsibility of the AVP of Settlements & Reconciliations is to ensure the day to day operational requirements are being managed and controlled by direct reports to achieve all the service level agreements and key performance indicators. You will be expected to direct and plan the department’s activities with a major focus on department strategy, change management, resource planning and development, client relationship management and risk reduction.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The AVP is responsible for the Settlements and Reconciliations business area the functions of which include TA bank account reconciliation, cash monitoring, claims processing, platform settlement and payments processing.
- Responsible for setting and achievement of the Settlements and Reconciliations team specific department performance targets and objectives.
- Exercise operational oversight within the department and make sound operational decisions.
- Handle and resolve complex or unusual operational and managerial problems that are referred to from the team and also senior management.
- Act as escalation for Clients, in monthly service reviews and weekly issues log calls as required.
- Drive procedural changes to improve performance in the department.
- Responsible for the ownership and management of banking vendors, audit and regulatory body relationships as required.
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within the department.
- Develop operating models to deal with growth in volumes
- Manage rollout of services to new funds and ensure the smooth transition into TA operating teams.
- Lead and contribute to operational, client, risk and audit meetings as required.
- Focus on development opportunities for your direct reports and ensure a focus on non-operational management within the business area
- At least 8/10 years of Transfer Agency or Financial Services experience
- Operation management experience
- Good knowledge about Fund Industry and Financial Market in general
- Knowledgeable in Luxembourg regulatory environment and good understanding of Luxembourg fund legal structure
- Have a proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines
- Have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Show strong teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills as well as excellent leadership and motivational skills, dependability and flexibility
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||17/08/2017|