||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are looking for a:
Senior Accountant (m/f)
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Day-to-day bookkeeping;
• Bank reconciliations;
• Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly financial reports (interim accounts, BCL reports, VAT returns, etc.);
• Preparation of eCDF reports;
• Drafting of annual financial statements;
• Preparation of payment orders and follow up;
• Review of delegated tasks to more junior accountants;
• Follow up of audits;
• Various administrative tasks.
• You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree). Having a professional designation (OEC, ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
• You have professional experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar position (accounting or audit);
• You have a good knowledge and understanding of LuxGAAP accounting rules and principles. IFRS or consolidation experience would be an advantage;
• You have good command of English;
• You have good knowledge of microsoft word and excel;
• You are well organized and rigorous;
• You are able to prioritize workload and manage several tasks;
• You are able to delegate and review tasks given to more junior accountants;
• You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
• The opportunity to share knowledge;
• Internal trainings and opportunities for career development;
• An attractive compensation package.
Please send your application (including cover letter and résumé).
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|21/08/2017||Junior Accountant (m/f)||Hamm|
|21/08/2017||Un Avocat à la Cour 2 - 4 ans d’expérience||Luxembourg|
|21/08/2017||Senior Consultant / Manager - Investment funds distribution (M/F) (Possible part-time (80%))||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Un Senior Accountant anglais-français (H/F)||Kirchberg|
|20/08/2017||Assistant Manager – Accounting Services (m/f)||Hamm|
|20/08/2017||Manager - Accounting Services (m/f)||Hamm|
|19/08/2017||Risk advisor in Financial Services (M/F)||Kirchberg|
|19/08/2017||A Junior Compliance Analyst (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|17/08/2017||Assistant(e) Facturation (Ang – Fr)||Luxembourg|