||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Title : Client Onboarding – Client Service Operations
Corporate grade: Vice President
Department: Client Service Operations (CSO)
Span of Control: 4 to 5 direct reports (AVPs, Officers, Senior Associates)
Reporting to: Head of Client Service Operations
Reporting to the Head of Client Service Operations, the Client Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the management of a team leading new clients onboarding efforts across various divisions (Transfer Agency, Custody, Fund Accounting) with the ultimate goal to provide new clients with positive experience launching products with State Street.
The Client Onboarding Specialist will ensure a smooth transition from Business Development department to various Business Units by translating clients’ requirements into a documented operating model.
The Client Onboarding Specialist will have to develop holistic onboarding plan including operations, legal, compliance and IT aspects of the onboarding phase. He/she will have to interfer with all internal departments ensuring traction to delivery target date and reporting status on a regular basis (RAG like) to internal management as well as to clients.
The Client Onboarding Specialist may also have to guide clients launching product for the first time in Luxembourg through local specificities.REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Equivalent to a BS Degree in Business Administration or Finance, or equivalent.
- Project management qualification (i.e. Prince2, Lean,…)
- Minimum ten years experience of Mutual Funds, Custody, or related business activity.
- Extensive operations management experience
- Project Management Experience
- Good knowledge of Mutual Funds and Custody market
- Good understanding of Regulatory Environment (preferable Luxembourg or other UCITS)
- Knowledge and understanding of Securities Industry
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation, management and leadership skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|