||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Data Section is responsible for the creation and update of the records in the Olympic system and for all aspects related to static data, either for securities or clients. Data Section works closely with Pricing Section which is in charge of the security portfolios evaluation and the collection and control of exchange rates.
This variety makes the function very interesting and will provide you with a real enhancement in terms of financial knowledge and experience.
We are looking for an intern with a school convention for a 4 to 6-months period (ideally from September 2017 to February 2018).
Your main tasks will be to:
- Support the implementation of Data Governance initiatives
- Participate in the Master Data Management Project to capitalize investment funds and main financial products information within the scope of Data Governance
- Work with stakeholders across other Divisions as well as across the different Banking Systems
- Generate documentation and presentations documents
- Educational background in Economics, Finance or Information technology (BAC +3 minimum) – School convention required
- Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
- Very good knowledge of MS office tools
- SQL and XML knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Team spirit and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Quality-driven, attached to details
- Be fluent in French and good level of English.
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please apply via jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, IT / Programmation, Expérience Professionnelle / Stage|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Human Resources Assistant on Time Registration and Absence Management||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Financial Risk Mangement Trainee – 6 months||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Asset Management Investment Funds Trainee – 4 to 6 months from September 2017||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Pricing Trainee from September 2017 to February 2018||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Securities Settlement Officer – CDD until 30-Apr-19||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Database Administrator (m/f) – CDD||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Fund Accountant – CDD (m/f) until 30th September 2018 + CDD 2 years||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Securities Reconciliation Officer – CDD until 14th December 2017||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Collateral Management Senior Officer – CDD until 30-March-2018||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Compliance Analyst – CDI||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Alternative Investment Funds Senior Officer - CDI||Hesperange|