||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Human Resources Department is responsible for providing quality services to employees and management in the areas of HR administration, training & development, Recruitment, etc… It ensures that all HR services, relevant policies and systems in place are aligned with the Bank’s values, strategy and mission.
In order to support our HR administration team, we are looking for a Human Resources Officer to handle the Bank’s time registration & absence management system PRIMEWEB and deliver an excellent and proactive internal service to all stakeholders.
Your main tasks will be:
- Administer and maintain the Bank’s time registration and absence management system in the frame of Luxembourg law and the Collective Bargaining Agreement for bank employees
- Become the administrative master of a complex system, incl. configurations and regular updates according to the organisational requirements
- Follow up on all kind of absences within the Bank liaising directly with all line managers and staff members.
- Provide precise and detailed reports and statistics on working time and absences
- Support colleagues in various administrative tasks (input, checking, filing…)
- BAC+2/3 qualifying for an administrative role
- First experience in an administrative role with client support
- Administrative attitude with a natural tendency to focus on details with accuracy !
- Strong interest in managing a dedicated system with a good command of Microsoft office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook…)
- English fluent. French considered as an advantage
- Very high level of confidentiality !
- Be client focused with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
|Catégorie||Ressources Humaines / Recrutement, Secrétariat / Administration / Bureau|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Financial Risk Mangement Trainee – 6 months||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Asset Management Investment Funds Trainee – 4 to 6 months from September 2017||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Pricing Trainee from September 2017 to February 2018||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Data Management Trainee – 4 to 6 months||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Securities Settlement Officer – CDD until 30-Apr-19||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Database Administrator (m/f) – CDD||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Fund Accountant – CDD (m/f) until 30th September 2018 + CDD 2 years||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Securities Reconciliation Officer – CDD until 14th December 2017||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Collateral Management Senior Officer – CDD until 30-March-2018||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Compliance Analyst – CDI||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Alternative Investment Funds Senior Officer - CDI||Hesperange|