||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Compliance Department is responsible for protecting the Bank, its affiliates and Customers from any damage that might result from the failure to comply with its regulatory obligations and assisting the management in monitoring and mitigating Compliance risks in line with the risk appetite of the Bank and Nomura Group.
In order to support our Compliance Department, we are looking for a Compliance Analyst (permanent role).
Your main tasks will be to provide support in relation to:
- AML/CTF/KYC responsibilities of the Bank (e.g. ML/TF risk assessment prior to Client take-on, ongoing due diligence monitoring, transactions monitoring, name screening, etc.).
- Compliance monitoring of regulatory requirements and testing of controls dedicated to prevent/mitigate a full range of regulatory related risks.
- Performing an oversight on Compliance delegated activities (knowledge of investment restrictions applicable rules is an asset).
- Analysis and impact assessment of relevant regulatory requirements issued by the CSSF/BCL/CIMA or any other relevant lawmakers or regulatory authorities.
- Promotion of Compliance and Ethical culture and increase awareness throughout the organization.
- Maintaining appropriate relationship with the Regulatory Authorities.
- Maintaining appropriate relationship with the Clients and various related parties.
- Maintaining compliance related key documents (Charters, Policies, and Procedures).
- Minimum Bac+5 (Master’s Degree), preferably in Law or Economics.
- Experience in compliance monitoring and AML/CTF field of at least 5 years obtained preferably in a Luxembourg Financial Institution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Fund Industry business.
- Fluency and good writing skills in English and good command of French.
- Team player, well-organized with attention to details, initiative taker, high sense of ethics, sensitivity towards cultural differences.
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
|Catégorie||Droit, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Human Resources Assistant on Time Registration and Absence Management||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Financial Risk Mangement Trainee – 6 months||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Asset Management Investment Funds Trainee – 4 to 6 months from September 2017||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Pricing Trainee from September 2017 to February 2018||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Data Management Trainee – 4 to 6 months||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Securities Settlement Officer – CDD until 30-Apr-19||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Database Administrator (m/f) – CDD||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Fund Accountant – CDD (m/f) until 30th September 2018 + CDD 2 years||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Securities Reconciliation Officer – CDD until 14th December 2017||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Collateral Management Senior Officer – CDD until 30-March-2018||Hesperange|
|20/08/2017||Alternative Investment Funds Senior Officer - CDI||Hesperange|