||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary of the role
We are looking for a tax manager to manage multiple operations of the tax area and to deliver quality tax services. The tax manager is also responsible for the management of the calculation of the Luxembourg subscription tax, the value added tax, funds’ tax certifications, documentation requirements for reduction at source, reclaims process and all queries related to taxes between fund groups and clients.The tax management is an integral part of the delivery of quality service in order to minimise the exposure to the bank due to tax matters.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Interact with clients to provide tax services
- Assist client group services in problem solving on tax matters and liaise with Boston tax services if required.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Participate to projects (new products, conversions, new clients take on, new regulations…)
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Work on tax audits
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
Prepare Fund Documents
- Prepare documents for reduction at source and liaise with the local tax authorities, with the relevant tax teams located in our US office and with clients.
Tax Reclaims Filing, Follow-up and Reconciliation
- File all tax reclaims according to the standard procedure.
- Monitor and control the open tax reclaims through all the stages via follow-up with relevant tax team located in our US office.
- Receive tax reclaims forms from the relevant tax team located in our US office and collect all the necessary signatures (either POA in place, clients or Luxembourg tax authorities to sign) and send them back to the central tax team located in the US office.
- Identify the impacts for the funds further to the market bulletin received.
- Review the tax changes performed in global tax tables in SSB core system and inform the client service teams when necessary.
- Respond to any queries from the client service teams, custody teams and clients.
Luxembourg subscription tax and value added tax.
- Calculate the subscription tax for all the Lux. Funds on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare the tax declaration of the value added tax for the relevant funds.
- Make sure that all the payments are processed.
- Send proper reminders if payment not done and maintain statistics.
- Provide information as required by the client group services and auditors.
- Coordinate the due diligence on the FATCA/CRS classification
- Prepare the FATCA/CRS filing and submit to Lux Tax Authorities
Skills and knowledge
- Good client service along with the ability to develop good client relationships
- Knowledge of tax matters relating to fund administration
- Analytical skillswith detail orientation. Demonstrate the ability to analyse a problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions.
- Good communications skills with Fund Administration, other Departments and clients.
- Good organisational skills in order to meet deadlines and to keep well-documented records.
Experience & technical knowledge
- Understanding of tax requirements per investment market.
- Ideally minimum of 2 years in a tax unit environment and fund industry.
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg investment fund legal structures
- Good knowledge about Luxembourg regulations
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Outlook, Access data base would be an advantage
- Good level of written and oral English and French
- German and/or Luxemburgish is an advantage
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|