||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
You will be expected to provide support to the Senior and Team Managers of the Company and be proactive in their approach to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 1-2 years proven track record on Soparfi or Fund administration, with a big 4, domiciliation agent or accounting firm
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
- A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively
- A flexible approach to work and good time management skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage time and tasks
- Legal or economics/financial education (min bac+4) desirable
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with the Fund’s or Company’s documentation, relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations
- Ensure correct recording of revenue
- Undertake company secretarial tasks such as preparation of AGM’s, EGM’s and Board minutes, ensuring their smooth and timely running
- Administer investment and divestment transactions, call and distribution processes and management of the related cash transactions
- Payments processing (expenses, transactions, etc.)
- Undertake general administration tasks for the team’s client base
- Filing of accounts with different bodies (e.g. RCSL, CSSF, BCL)
- Arrange legalisation/apostille of documents
- AML/KYC support to the Compliance Officer
- Maintain client corporate documentation according to internal filing procedures
- Maintain the various client’s registers
- Respond to Investors and clients queries
- Liaising with external parties (Investors, Banks, notaries, auditors, etc)
- Co-ordination of the domiciliation agent’s obligations
- Communicate any client related issues of concern to the Assistant Manager of the Company
Ipes was founded in 1998 and pioneered a specialist approach to fund administration within the European Private Equity market and are currently based in 5 European offices providing outsourced services.
We understand the challenges facing investment managers, including regulatory, reporting and investor demands; we innovate by developing new services to help our clients succeed.
Our mission is to help our clients succeed.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of outsourced services to Private Equity in Europe. Our strategy is to continue to improve and professionalise our business so that we retain existing clients and add new clients, add profitable new services and grow organically.
Since 2013, Ipes has been backed by Silverfleet Capital, an independent Private Equity firm.
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|19/08/2017||Manager (Corporate Services)||Luxembourg|