||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
NN Investment Partners Luxembourg is looking to expand their Prospectus Team with a "Prospectus Advisor''
At NN Investment Partners, we provide our clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions. We manage assets for institutional and retail clients, fund distributors and the NN labels. NN IP has approximately €180 billion assets under management. Worldwide, over 1160 professionals watch over our clients’ money. NN IP is the principal asset manager of NN Group active in 16 countries across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
When you join NN Investment Partners, you are joining a company that is eager to add a human touch to asset management. Caring, clear and committed at heart. Dedicated to our clients. And driven by our purpose to partner with our clients to empower them to reach their financial ambitions. At NN Investment Partners personality matters as much as competence. That is why we need people like you. Who take initiative and feel responsible for making a positive impact on people’s lives. Confident, attentive and genuine. People whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. In return, we offer space for your talents, ideas and personality. The freedom to step up to challenging tasks and shape your own growth. A workplace that is professional and ambitious as much as it is caring and supportive.
Your main responsibilities:
As Prospectus Advisor in the Prospectus Team you will mainly be responsible for
- Contributing to the production of prospectuses in line with the prospectus procedure by facilitating the preparation, collection and follow-up of relevant information to be inserted in the prospectus by liaising in due time with the stakeholders/ experts involved in the process of set-up/ update/ maintenance and filing of the prospectus.
- Ensuring consistency of the prospectus in terms of layout, presentation, wording and syntax by performing a quality review.
- Ensuring timely delivery of prospectuses by drafting/ updating the prospectus based on information provided by stakeholders and chasing stakeholders if and when input is not delivered in due time.
- Responsibility for the timely delivery of flawless content, high quality of service, for the adherence of industry rules and regulations as well as application of internal procedures
Your Experience and skills:
- Education: Academic working and thinking level , with minimum a bachelor degree with proven experience
- Professional experience: 5-10+ years of relevant experience in similar working environment.
- Skills: Understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment linked to the set up and maintenance of investment funds. Knowledge of the Luxembourg asset management industry as well as of stakeholders involved in the investment fund business, its flows and processes.
- Language skills: English and preferably French or German, any other language is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Pro-active & problem- solving oriented mind-set.
- High degree of analytical skills and eye for detail
What we offer:
- Besides an attractive and competitive salary package, we offer you the opportunity to develop your personal and professional competencies in a truly international working environment
- Great and challenging opportunity with autonomy, variety and career development within one of the top players in the asset management industry
- A stimulating, open and informal work environment
ApplicationPlease send your CV and motivation letter via jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|