||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
MOOG is a quoted US-owned worldwide manufacturer of precision motion control components and systems. With manufacturing facilities and sales offices in 30 countries, MOOG products and systems are found globally on a variety of industrial applications. Our location in Bettembourg, Luxembourg focuses on R&D, designing and manufacturing of hydraulic manifold systems and components and employs about 100 people.
For our IT Infrastructure team located at the Moog international Datacentre in Luxembourg, we are looking for an
Azure Cloud and AD Administrator (m/f)
- Lead and provide expertise to Azure Cloud migration and implementation projects
- Look after the Data Centre installations and infrastructure on a daily basis (including server rooms).
- Be responsible for implementing and follow-up the global AD projects in the industrial sites.
- Active Directory design, implementation and administration
- Support day to day AD issues and problem solving
- Microsoft Identity Manager and Microsoft Office 365 implementation, design and administration
- Solve directly and efficiently system problems with internal and external clients
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 3-5 years of operating systems experience, handling moderately complex assignment
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud Engineering in mid to large environments
- Advanced knowledge of Windows system administration and programming using scripting language. Unix skills would be a plus
- Good knowledge of networking technologies and ability to design medium size networks
- Ability to prioritize and work under high pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven problem solver and team player thinking
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English in speech and writing is mandatory. French and German are considered an asset
Moog has a performance culture that encourages people to achieve great things. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a good quality of life inside and outside of work.
Are you interested to join a successful and international team? In that case we look forward to receiving your online application via our career website (Requisition number: 171990) before the 5th of September 2017.
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation, Production / Ingénierie, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||18/08/2017|
|Contact||Human Resources Department|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Technical Buyer (m/w)||Bettembourg|
|19/08/2017||Design Engineer Hydraulic Systems (m/w)||Bettembourg|