Description de poste
Cogent Europe is looking for talented individual to join their accounting team.
Based in Luxembourg, you will be in charge of accounting for several European entities.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Maintain accounting records : Execution of daily transactions for European based companies
- Production of AP and AR reconciliations
- Produce the reconciliation between bank statements and General Ledger transactions.
- Ensure booking of invoices and follow-up of payments providing supplier control reconciliation
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Prepare and file Tax and annual tax returns
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and Annual closing
- Extensive liaison internally and with local external accounting firms
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in “Accounting”
- Minimum of year experience, preferably in multinational and multicurrency environment
- Experience with E.R.P ( ie Navision, SAP, Oracle finance)
- Experience with Excel.
- English and French are essential any other language would be a plus.
The successful candidate will have the following competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Autonomy and accountability
- Team-working and service minded
- Communication skills