||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
IFDSL performs Transfer Agency services on behalf of StateStreet Bank in Luxembourg. Due to increased growth and new client onboarding we are seeking to hire outstanding Finance Professionals to join our expanding operations.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Dealing Manager assumes responsibility for the efficient day to day running of the group and management of the client relationships particularly from the perspective of the service issues and queries which are raised.
The main responsibilities entail staff development, operations management, internal and external relationships. The Dealing Manager is responsible for delivering quality service and for maintaining excellent work and service level standards.
- Review documentation, co-ordinate risk and legal issues resolution, ensure sign-off on contracts before launch, monitor associated set-up/testing requirements for Dealing
- Develop strategies to increase the group’s efficiency; controls expenses; minimises risk of loss.
- Ensure adherence to existing procedures and controls. Keep procedural/system changes up to date and ensures incorporation into group procedures.
- Suggest system enhancements and changes in existing workflows in order to increase the efficiency and improve the output of the Dealing group as well as other area within the company.
- Respond to queries from different clients, ensure that all queries are followed up and resolved.
- Ensure adequate staff training and development
- Provide support, oversight and follow up on outsourced services
- Prepare and conduct performance appraisal
- Prepare and review management reports – both internal and external
- Minimum of 4-5 years of operational experience within a Financial or Banking institution
- Strong knowledge of the Fund Industry with Transfer Agency experience essential
- Previous experience of managing or leading a small team is preferred
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Office applications
- Strong command of English
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||17/08/2017|