Description de poste
Established in 1994, NN Life Luxembourg is a life insurance company based in Luxembourg focused on providing customers with tailor-made life insurance solutions and excellent dedicated service through professional distributors.
With more than 20 years of experience on the private life insurance sector and its staff from different nationalities, NN Life Luxembourg strives for a sustainable and profitable growth enabling capital generation, while maintaining a strong balance sheet and ensuring high solvency standards to keep the customers’ money safe.
NN Life Luxembourg is part of NN Group. NN Group has a strong history that stretches back 170 years and our roots lie in the Netherlands of the 18th century, which employs 11,500 people in more than 18 countries and service about 15 million clients.
In April 2017, Global Bankers Insurance Group, an American insurance and reinsurance group focused on Life Insurance and Annuities and part of Eli Global, signed an agreement with NN Group to acquire NN Life Luxembourg. The transaction is subject to regulatory approval from the Commissariat aux Assurances (CAA) (Luxembourg’s insurance regulator) and is expected to be closed in the second semester of 2017. For more information about Global Bankers, please visit their website www.globalbankers.com
NN Life Luxembourg is looking for an Operations Officer who will work within the Policy Administration department.
- Perform subscription of any type of contracts (dedicated funds, multi-support and unit-linked) across our core markets while applying Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, FATCA, CRS and Group procedures
- Daily administration of any operations on these contracts within defined procedures and timelines
- Pro-actively follow-up and monitor any operations and queries received internally or externally
- Prepare the relevant customer documentation
- Participate to monthly reconciliation and closure
- Pro-actively propose improvements and implement them
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in similar position within a life insurance company
- Accurate, organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Resilient to stress
- Team spirit and open-minded
- Ready to make the extra mile
- Fluent in French and very good knowledge in Italian
- Good knowledge of English. Spanish and Dutch are an asset.
If you are interested in submitting an application for the above-mentioned job offer and wish to become part of a dynamic company, please send your application via jobs.lu