||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL)
is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its IT Department for a :
1st Level System Operator - M/F (CDI)
The System Operator is responsible for administrating and operating a number of systems.
- Manage all aspects of daily operations like, monitoring, checking, backups, systems and proactively fixing or escalating issues to 2nd level teams;
- 1st level support and resolution of incidents and service requests as per OLA’s;
- Implement Standard changes;
- Keeps internal CMDB up to date;
- Provide support for internal customers remotely or on site;
- Participate in installations or improvements of internal infrastructure;
- Provide reasonable assistance to the installation, maintenance and test on DRP;
- Administer the lifecycle of End user environment and User Access management;
- Develop and maintain monitoring solutions;
- Perform small scale installations and participate in projects according to skills;
- Liaise with external Service providers as needed.
Required skills & experience:
- Good knowledge of Windows, Citrix, VMware, Lotus Notes / Exchange;
- Knowledge of Olympic and Iseries;
- Basic knowledge LAN/WAN Technologies;
- Knowledge or experience of banking environments.
- Good technical skills and operations mindset;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Good verbal/written communication;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills;
- Stress resistant and able to work on multiple items simultaneously, flexible in terms of afterhours support and planned weekend work as needed;
- 2-3 years of experience in similar environments;
- ITIL foundation certified.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, route d'Arlon
or via jobs.lu
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Internship in Accounting Department||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Financial Reporting – Middle Officer||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Fund on-boarding Officer (M/F) - CDD 9 Months||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Banking Services Internship||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Dev Ops Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Service Desk & Operations Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund on-boarding and KIIDs Officer (M/F) - CDI||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund Legal Officer (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Administrative Assistant (M/F) One year fixed term contract||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Experienced Settlement Employee M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Fund Administration – Data Management Officer (Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|