Description de poste
- Provide tax advice to all Bertelsmann business units in Luxembourg including RTL Group.
- Calculation of income tax provisions for Group quarterly reporting purposes and dealing with enquiries.
- Preparation of annual corporate tax returns.
- Maintain overview and reporting on tax KPI’s, tax cashflow, tax compliance status, tax risks.
- Provide support to business units regarding all related direct and indirect tax issues.
- Tax support and follow up of internal projects and review of external tax documentation of significant transactions.
- University degree in business administration with a tax specialization or similar qualification.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Fluent in English and French; German language is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Tax IT solutions (espec. Tax Declaration and Tax Reporting Software).
- Able to work autonomously and pro-actively.
- Able to manage multiple work streams in parallel against tight deadlines.
- Open minded, team player able to work in multicultural environment and willing to take initiatives.
Bertelsmann Business Support Sarl is a Bertelsmann company, located in RTL Group offices in Luxembourg. By joining us you enter a fascinating and multifaceted industry, you embark on a career in a passionate working environment where your talent will be recognized, your performance rewarded and your individuality respected.
About our company:
We offer the opportunity:
- to join an employer with an entrepreneurial, and collaborative company culture,
- to join a team of international professionals,
- to take on and manage autonomously challenging projects,
- to develop your technical, financial and project management skills in an international setting, on the job and supported by appropriate training measures.