||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidisers and vapour recovery systems.
Our headquarters for European operations are located in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
We are looking for:
Sales & Service Engineer (m/f)
As a member of our EMEA Aftermarket group, you will be dedicated to support our End Users with maintaining and optimizing their combustion equipment. The position will be based in Dudelange, and travel is required around 60% of the time.
- Support in your assigned territories (Germany, Austria, Poland) End Users with their John Zink Hamworthy Combustion installed base.
- Coordinate / conduct Combustion Surveys at customer site.
- In coordination with Aftermarket Engineering team, propose your customers with technical solution to optimize their operations.
- Provide daily coaching our best practice for combustion equipment maintenance.
- Constantly update our End Users on Best Available Technology.
- Provide Quality Service. Consistently demonstrate safe work habits.
- Maintain all certifications / qualifications necessary to provide first-class service capabilities.
- Discover equipment opportunities.
- Anticipating your customer’s needs, make yourself available to assist with those needs.
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering.
- First experience in combustion equipment operation / optimization.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency and team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment
- Fluency both in German and in English is mandatory. Knowledge of any additional language will be valued
Please send your application and CV in English to us via jobs.lu.
|Catégorie||Production / Ingénierie|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||18/08/2017|
|Contact||Human Resources Department|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|21/08/2017||Sales & Application Engineer (M/F)||Dudelange|
|21/08/2017||Stagiaire Ressources Humaines – Stage 6 mois (H/F)||Dudelange|
|19/08/2017||Industrial Buyer (m/f)||Dudelange|