Description de poste
Job title: Sales Manager (M/F)
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Bank of China Luxembourg S.A.
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm and Lisbon. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for an:
Sales Manager (M/F)
(Financial Market and Institutions Department)
As a part of a successful and growing international team, the sales manager will mainly contribute towards marketing strategy, in light with the Bank’s vision, of overall business development. He/She will be responsible for further the development of the funds distribution, coordinate regularly with internal and external stakeholders and prepare the analysis and reports related to business promotion.
With a well established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank.
The Sales Manager for financial Markets and Institutions will participate in the Bank’s business development as well as undertaking any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Bank.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Profound understanding of investment fund industry and products
- A university degree one of the relevant fields as Banking, Finance or Business
- A significant working experience in the Fund industry ( at least 5 years )
- Good knowledge and understanding of current compliance regulations are preferred.
- Excellent in both oral and written English, fluent in Chinese communication is an advantage.
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Skillful in multi-culture communication.
- Team player, organized, flexible, rigorous and solution-minded.
- Highly organized and detail orientated with a client focus.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to our HR Mailbox or by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri