Description de poste
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Project Manager Regulatory
You’ll find your job challenging. And motivating.
Our Projects and Solutions Department is the driver for the business development and implementation of new products and services.
Your Role and Responsibility
Highly motivated project manager / business analyst in the bank to
- Manage the implementation of regulations (e.g. Mifid II, AEI, GDPR, PSD II, …).
- Conceive and develop innovative solutions to address complex regulatory requirements and extend the tax related service offering.
- Work out target solutions in close cooperation with business owners. Act as business analyst. Formulate business requirements for IT system changes.
- Set up services with third party providers. Define requirements, review and validate target solutions. Manage end-to-end business implementation.
- Lead project management activities including assigning resources and ensuring the completion of tasks, determining project schedule and resolving project issues; conduct or facilitate meetings attended by a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Ensure collaboration across teams internationally and within the program. Implement change.
- An interesting, challenging position in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural team, acting in a dynamic and international environment
- A broad variety of career opportunities
- An attractive compensation package, including social benefits
- In depth banking knowledge: private banking products and services, regulatory framework.
- Track record in executing / managing regulatory projects
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to apply business and technical knowledge.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to solicit input from others.
- Excellent presentational skills and ability to communicate complex material. Facilitation and meeting management skills.
- Pro-active and solution oriented, enthusiastic and stress resilient.
- Fluent in English, German and/or French would be a considerable asset.
- Several years of working experience in a similar position before.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.