||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
IFDS and SSBL are Luxembourg's leading providers of Fund Administration Services. We are seeking an experienced Transfer Agency Operations Manager to build and develop a new Operations Department for a large client on-boarding.
You will be responsible for leading, directing and planning the operational functional activities with a major focus on department strategy, change management, resource planning and development, client relationship management and risk reductionDESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the Operations senior management team lead, direct and manage TA Operations and contribute to the leadership of IFDS as required
- Exercise operational oversight within the department and make sound operational decisions
- Develop the organisation in terms of financial planning, business strategy, service offerings and HR policies
- Ownership, management and development of strong client relationships
- Manage complex or unusual operational and managerial problems that are referred from above and below
- Foster an environment where procedures, policies and processes are adhered to and procedural changes are introduced to enhance the ongoing performance of the organisation
- Continually develop expertise in all area of the industry
- Responsible for the ownership and management of vendor, audit and regulatory body relationships, as required
- Identify and secure resources required by the organisation and ensure effective utilization.
- Ensure that Transfer Agency is properly resourced both in terms of people and technology whilst complying with agreed budgetary guidelines
- Actively support the overall organization and Transfer Agency Training Plan
- Work with fellow VPs to support the COO and deputise in their absence as required
- Utilise management information to assist in managing both clients and resources
- Focus on development opportunities for your direct reports and ensure a focus on non-operational management within the department
- Using corporate PPR tools, actively participate in the performance appraisal process and monitor overall timeliness of completion for the entire team with your direct reports
RISK & REGULATORY
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and with the relevant short, medium and long-term goals, objectives and values of the organization
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within the organisation
- Drive the development and implementation of appropriate procedures to meet internal control and external compliance/regulatory requirements
- Understand the risk environment within the department and manage appropriately, working in partnership with the Risk, Compliance and Audit representatives from the Joint Venture entities.
- Create an environment that is flexible and adaptable and be a champion of change
- Initiate and oversee tasks within a continuous improvement drive to ensure that the organisation is efficient and seen as customer and quality driven
- Provide support during the implementation of change
- Ensure participation in the completion and implementation of department wide projects as required and lead local team initiatives
- Strong operational process design and operational risk management experience
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is required. This should be complemented with a strong understanding of Fund Accounting, Custody and Regulatory background to Funds Industry.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|