Description de poste
ICARE Expertise, a 10 years old Luxembourg based niche player, specialising in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance and Governance related consultancy, outsourcing, co-sourcing solutions, is actively searching for:
INTERNAL AUDIT & INTERNAL CONTROL
To support the growth & development of our Financial Services activities and to assist in the professionaldelivery of internal audit, compliance and risk management pragmatic solutions to prestigious financial services institutions such as:
- Private, Retail, Institutional & Custodian Banks;
- Financial Sector Professionals (PSFs/FSPs such as Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Support FSPs, TAs/Central Admin. and corporate domiciliation professionals, Payment/Reg-FinTech FSPs,.);
- UCITS and AIF Management Companies and PE/RE regulated services providers;
- Insurance Companies & Clearing and Settlement institutions;
- And other types of regulated companies acting in Funds/banking/Investment Management sectors;
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading Internal Audit or Compliance outsourcing/co-sourcing assignments;
- Assessing Internal Control & Corporate Governance models;
- Delivering operational and expert Compliance-Risk Management-Finance assignments relating to MiFid, MAD, GDPR, CRD, Solvency, LUXGAAP, IFRS, PRIIPs, AML/CFT/KYC related regulations;
- Performing operational risk assessments and proposing mitigating risk response strategies;
- Developing & implementing risk management methodologies (ICAAP/Risk appetite statements) and CSSF compliant manuals of Policies & Procedures;
- Proposing solutions in the context of clients’ delegates (funds/Mancos) Oversight/Due Diligences monitoring frameworks;
- Performing impact and gap analysis on regulatory topics in the financial services industry;
- Drafting & compiling CSSF application files to assist financial services “entrepreneurs” to set up their local CSSF regulated entities.
As an autonomous professional, you will be expected to: (1) deliver best in class services and good quality outputs & reports; (2) maintain and develop strong & long-term relations with prestigious clients.
In return, we offer a stimulating and challenging environment with an opportunity to quickly gain responsibility and to develop your (cross financial services) technical skills and to enhance your managerial competencies. We reward self-motivation, learning ability, commitment and encourage work/life balance (ex: a part time contract can potentially be offered upon request).
Required Qualifications & experiences:
- University degree (BAC+4/5 or equivalent) in Finance, Law or Business Administration;
- 3 to 6 years practical experience in the financial services sector;
- Previous experience in internal Audit, External Audit (of FSPs/Mancos and Banks), compliance or operational risk management functions as well as in a Finance department of a Bank/FSP;
- CIA, CRMA, CISA, CFSA or ACCA certifications will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent written and oral skills in both French and English (additional European language(s) will be considered as an advantage) and the ability to liaise with Senior Management of prestigious clients;
- Ability to analyse & synthesize information and produce concise & constructive summaries;
- Excellent listening and presentation skills;
- Ability to develop and present new/creative ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions;
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions;
- Skills in Microsoft Office products.
Should you have questions and/or want to join our well established & recognized practice, please feel free to send us your CV, motivation letter and current packages via the platform jobs.lu