Description de poste
Dennemeyer is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) Service Provider with more than 50 years experience, offering the broadest range of IP services globally. Prestigious corporations and law firms are placing their trust in our tailor-made solutions: high-quality Portfolio Services, IP Consulting, and cutting-edge Software Solutions, such as our DIAMS iQ, combining a client-server solution and a web-based application. Working in unison with Dennemeyer & Associates, an international law firm specialized in IP; we offer a worldwide single point of contact for the full range of IP services.
Following our business growth, we are currently recruiting for our IT department a full-time:
ETL/ Data Migration Specialist (f/m)
The Data Migration Specialist will become part of the implementation project team that works with international clients all over the world. This role will focus on the area of data migrations.
- Analyze, specify and document data migration requirements with clients and internal teams;
- Performing data migrations from any third party IP database into the Dennemeyer´s IP database (SQL Server) in a timely and accurate manner with the existing ETL tool;
- Validate and analyze data sets to ensure data consistency and internal requirements are met;
- Coordinate database and migration changes with internal teams;
- Reviewing existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving the migration process;
- 3+ years of working experience (preferably in the field of Intellectual Property);
- Expert skills with ETL processes and tools;
- Advanced skills with MS SQL server and SQL;
- Experience in Microsoft Access and Visual Basic is of advantage;
- Fluent in German and English is required;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team is required;
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication skills as well as service oriented working attitude is required;
- Experience in a position that focuses on customer service/ client care is desired;
- Willingness to travel.
- Intellectual Property knowledge;
- French language.
What we offer
- An adequate remuneration package;
- Working in an internationally active company;
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in the ﬁeld of Intellectual Property;
- Relaxed, flexible and welcoming work environment focused on teamwork and productivity
We are continuously aiming at developing our employees and the quality of services offered. We encourage our colleagues to bring their personal contribution to the business and prise their innovation. Dennemeyer offers a friendly working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and respect are valued.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property in a multicultural work environment, please apply online via jobs.lu stating clearly the title of the position in the subject.