Description de poste
Dennemeyer is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) Service Provider with more than 50 years experience, offering the broadest range of IP services globally. Prestigious corporations and law firms are placing their trust in our tailor-made solutions: high-quality Portfolio Services, IP Consulting, and cutting-edge Software Solutions, such as our DIAMS iQ, combining a client-server solution and a web-based application. Working in unison with Dennemeyer & Associates, an international law firm specialized in IP; we offer a worldwide single point of contact for the full range of IP services.
In order to handle the increasing volume of work and to support the continuous expansion of our customer-oriented services, we are currently looking to recruit:
Financial Services Specialist (Junior) (f/m
Your area of operations comprises managing the increasing number of customer requests, solving & registering them with the help of IT-based tools as well as the further processing of questions from our large number of international customers. You are responsible for the maintenance of our customer’s intellectual property right portfolio and for the corresponding communication in English and either German or French with them.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both English and either German or French (knowledge of all three or any additional language is highly valuable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft-Excel is also highly valuable;
- You have a precise, highly effective and autonomous way of working;
- You are willing to join a highly dynamic team within an international and multi-location environment;
- Team-spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths;
- Ambition to work in Client Relationship Management
- Ambition to work in Sales
What we offer
- An adequate remuneration package;
- Working in an internationally active company;
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in the ﬁeld of Intellectual Property;
- Relaxed, flexible and welcoming work environment focused on teamwork and productivity
We are continuously aiming at developing our employees and the quality of services offered. We encourage our colleagues to bring their personal contribution to the business and prise their innovation. Dennemeyer offers a friendly working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and respect are valued.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property in a multicultural work environment, please apply online via jobs.lu stating clearly the title of the position in the subject.