||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
What is it about?
• Develop and implement campaigns for existing customers to drive customer activation and usage as well as churn prevention
• Manage the existing cross-sell activities linked to credit cards
• Drive the continued roll-out of sales activities for the defined products
• Build business cases and provide regular reporting on customer lifecycle activities
• Work closely with product management to develop and integrate new cross-sell products
• Own the day-to-day relationship management with partners such as insurance providers, product specialists and telemarketing teams
Who are you?
• University degree in Business / Marketing or comparable education
• Minimum three to five years proven experience in a sales focus, goal-oriented environment as either a business developer or in a direct marketing role
• Industry expertise, ideally in consumer finance or another consumer industry (e.g. telecommunication, retail)
• Knowledge of the credit card market, ideally for cross-selling products and/or insurance, is an asset
• Experience in multichannel campaigns (telemarketing, print and online marketing) is required
What we offer:
• A permanent contract under the collective banking agreement
• A wide range of additional benefits
• Training on the job
• An innovation-oriented business
• Commitment towards CSR initiatives and work life balance
What we expect:
• Strong commercial acumen, excellent presentation and communication skills, sense for creativity and innovation
• A Self-starter and a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Fluency in German, both in speech and in writing, is mandatory; a solid working knowledge of English will be considered as an asset
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from all over Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities, with English as our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the-box, are welcome!
You will also actively participate in the journey of an independent and specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and human experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application via email!
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|19/08/2017||Outsourcing & Procurement Manager (m/f)||Munsbach|
|18/08/2017||Senior Network & Security Administrator (m/f)||Munsbach|
|18/08/2017||Customer Service Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|