||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
MUFG Lux Management Company S.A. (“MUFGLM” or “Management Company”)
is the management company of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group in Europe.
MUFGLM has authorisation for managing both UCITS and AIFM
MUFGLM as at the end of March 2017, manages around USD 21 billion of assets with approx. 140 Alternative Investment and UCITS Funds (EU and non-EU structures), being one of the biggest Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) in Luxembourg.
MUFGLM approach is to provide to third party fund promoter a “one stop shop” solution in combination with services offered by Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. and other entities within MUFG’s group.
MUFG Lux Management Company SA, expanding the range of its services, has an opening for a:
Fund on-boarding Officer (M/F) - CDD 9 Months
(Ref.: MUFGLM 25-07/2017)
Your role will be to on-board new clients and organise the launch of new fund with related departments within the Management Company (e.g. Risk, Compliance, Due Diligence). You will be the main contact with client relationship managers and report directly to senior management of the Management Company. You will develop and improve the relationship and communication with third parties (e.g. investment managers) and MUFG group entity (central administration and other departents of MIBL – Mitsubishi UFJ Investors Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. like Sales and Legal.
Task and Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate the on-boarding of new clients in the Management Company;
- Implementation of new business project, defining and monitoring project task, timelines and resources requirements;
- Keep updated the list of existing clients with the goal to improve/optimize client database and process;
- Organise/ensure post project follow-up activities where required;
- Organise the New Business Approval Committee;
- Work closely with the various departments of the Management Company (e.g. portfolio management, legal, compliance, risk management) where required;
- Academic degree in finance, economics, laws or equivalent;
- 5 to 8 year of related experience in financial services industry preferably in asset Management Company (UCITS V and AIFM);
- Able to work independently and well organised;
- Analytical mind and ability to understand investment strategies;
- Able to read and understand legal documentation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English and/or French (Japanese language can be considered as an asset);
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae to:
MUFG LUX MANAGEMENT COMPANY S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via the platform jobs.lu
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Droit|
|Termes||CDD, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Internship in Accounting Department||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Financial Reporting – Middle Officer||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Banking Services Internship||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Dev Ops Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Service Desk & Operations Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||1st Level System Operator - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund on-boarding and KIIDs Officer (M/F) - CDI||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund Legal Officer (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Administrative Assistant (M/F) One year fixed term contract||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Experienced Settlement Employee M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Fund Administration – Data Management Officer (Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|