Description de poste
Encevo S.A. is the holding company leading the Encevo Group, which is mainly composed of energy provider Enovos and grid operator Creos. Encevo defines the group strategy and governance and provides financing to all group entities with a view to ensuring the sustainable development of the whole group. Encevo also provides various support services to group entities, including finance, treasury management, accounting, human resources, facility management, IT, internal audit, risk management and insurance.
- You analyse business requirements and design customer driven solutions to shape the core processes of the Encevo Group
- You work effectively with functional experts as well as with the business community to build reliable state of the art solutions based on modern SAP technologies
- You are responsible for the technical analysis, designing, reviews, implementation and testing of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects
- You build service artefacts to expose SAP functionalities to third party applications by using Web Service technologies as well as middleware concepts
- You participate in building business relevant prototypes based on new technologies from SAP like Fiori and SAP 4 Hana
- Bachelor degree or professional qualification in IT application design and development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP ABAP and SAP ABAP 00 and a strong curiosity for emerging SAP technologies and methods
- Interest in the energy business and the arising challenges like E-mobility, Smart Metering, Smart Grids, Digital Customer Journeys, Advanced Grid Analytics and Digitalized Operational Processes
- Competencies within other programming languages (C#, Java, Python, SCALA..) and/or knowledge of SAP IS-U will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to deliver solutions with little guidance and using own initiative
- Capability to understand the “big picture” when making decisions for development solutions
- Team oriented player able to collaborate with multiple internal and external teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as an asset
How to apply
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application via jobs.lu. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.