||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this boutique but networked law firm with an established global name in their search for a Professional Support Lawyer for their Luxembourg office.
This is a brand new position, and as such you would take the lead in setting up the Knowledge Management function. They are seeking a lawyer with at least 5 years experience, particularly in the area of Corporate Law.
The role will include:
- Working with multi-jurisdiction PSL and KM team members elsewhere globally in the practice
- General support activities covering know-how, standard forms and training
- The collection of precedents
- Assisting with training
- Market surveys
- The production of client communications
- The gathering and distribution of know-how
- Maintenance of the KM systems and processes
- Have at least 5 years experience with a Luxembourg law firm
- A deep interest and knowledge of key company law areas
- Top academics
- A desire to work as a PSL, and support the partnership and its clients on a broad basis
For obvious reasons these roles are rare, so this represents a great opportunity for the right person. The company is open to someone working on a part-time basis and are flexible on work location as well.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Julian Evans on 00325 661 847 366.
|Salaire||60000 - 80000|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein, Temps partiel|
|Dernière mise à jour||18/08/2017|
|Contact||KR International Recruitment|