||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Are you passionate about bringing new core banking functions to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like you helping us to:
– analyze new requirements as requested by business or regulation
– integrate vendor software components into the UBS system landscape
– ensure deliveries are secure, stable and operational before being put into production
– ensure proper version control of software artifacts
– manage and help to timely resolve defects.
You’ll be working in the Change the Bank department within the IT organization in Luxembourg.
We are responsible for customer requirements management, change coordination, functional and technical analysis, in addition to integration of vendor software and development of customized software.
We are also in charge of test management and execution, 3rd level application support as well as software provider management.
Your experience and skills
– a first development experience in the banking industry
– an university degree in Information Technology
– strong analytical, and problem-solving skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– knowledge of Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL), Windows and Unix and willingness to learn COBOL
– a first experience with a core banking system and a client reporting tool will be a significant asset.
– curious and collaborative: comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the innovation and efficiency
– imaginative and creative in order to meet business requirements and deadlines
– an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– good knowledge of German and English, French is an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centres, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
(job reference: 154147BR)
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|19/08/2017||Corporate Secretary and Domiciliation||Kirchberg|
|19/08/2017||IT Senior Functional Application Analyst||Kirchberg|
|17/08/2017||Wealth Management and Private Banking Lawyer||Luxembourg|
|17/08/2017||Head Business Risk Management||Luxembourg|