||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
What is it about?
• Build relationships with our suppliers, ensuring structured management is in place and the suppliers are appropriately engaged to ensure both the supplier and the bank get best from these.
• Monitor and manage all contracts to meet financial and performance targets.
• Monitor the performance of suppliers in relation to key performance indicators and delivery of services and change.
• Undertake performance benchmarking
• Ensure that all the service management relationships required between key suppliers and the bank are clearly defined and allocated. Monitor these relationships to ensure they remain effective and compliant to the outsourcing and procurement principles
• Work with suppliers and management to provide further value and opportunities for working in partnership with suppliers to deliver the outcomes of the bank strategy.
Who are you?
• Bachelor’s Degree (Science or Engineering desirable)
• Minimum of 7 years’ work experience and at least 6 years procurement or relevant experience.
• Expertise in procurement processes, contract and supplier analysis and management, financial analysis, market analysis, supplier diversity, strategic planning and integrated supply chain.
What we offer:
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of additional benefits
• On the job trainings
• Innovation oriented business
• Work life balance
• Commitment towards CSR initiatives
• Banking collective agreements
What we expect:
• Demonstrated ability to partner with and manage internal stakeholders at all levels within an organization, working across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams.
• Demonstrated ability to partner, manage and influence
• Fluency in English and German
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from all over Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities, with English as our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the-box, are welcome!
You will also actively participate in the journey of an independent and specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and human experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application via email!
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Marketing Manager (Customer Lifecycle) (m/f)||Munsbach|
|18/08/2017||Senior Network & Security Administrator (m/f)||Munsbach|
|18/08/2017||Customer Service Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|