||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Founded in 2001 in Luxembourg, the independent FARAD Group encompasses companies specialized in Insurance and Finance businesses.
Through its B2B and B4B2C services platforms, developed over its 15 years of activity, the Group provides tailor-made solutions and meets a wide range of clients’ needs, especially institutional ones.
FARAD Group, headquartered in Luxembourg, holds a Branch and two representative offices in Milan.
Its well-established position on the European market reflects the Group’s activities in many countries: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
FARAD Group's international, multilingual and multidisciplinary team is composed by more than 50 professionals, working together to ensure valuable services for its clients.
To strengthen the Fund Structuring activities, SELECTRA Management Company, proudly part of FARAD Group, is looking to hire a Senior Fund Structuring Officer.
- Follow-up and oversight of the day-to-day management of several Investment funds under management
- Advice and support to Promoters for the structural and strategy engineering of new vehicles and sub-funds (UCITS and AIFs)
- Be in charge of the drafting or the review of Prospectuses, Operating Memoranda, agreements and resolutions, specific policies and procedures
- Liaise with the investment advisors and managers and coordinate with service providers - Administrator, Custodian, Trustee, Auditor, Directors and Lawyers
- Coordination of annual audit and interim financials
- Investing and resolving any client queries, fund discrepancies or regulatory questions
- Day-to-day operational support, invoices management and issue escalation
- University degree in Law, Economy or Business Administration
- A good understanding and expertise of UCITS and Alternative Investment funds
- Previous experience in Fund Accounting, Fund Structuring (3-5 years of experience is preferred)
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team but also individually with good organizational skills
- Fluent in English and Italian, a good command in French is an asset
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Droit, Fonds d’Investissement|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|