||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of third-party administration and IT services to European investment clients and their customers. As part of a distinct team within the business, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to develop their financial career within a leading organization.
IFDS is partnered with State Street Bank in Luxembourg and provides Transfer Agency services to leading institutional clients.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own and maintain the technology Infrastructure map for the Luxembourg Transfer Agency Business. Ensure regular review and update as required
- Own and maintain the technology infrastructure matrix including library of system used and respective data flows.
- Ensure periodic due diligence is performed across the different infrastructure vendors as per the Luxembourg regulatory and business requirement.
- Be the guardian of all technology infrastructure vendors contracts and SLA’s for the Luxembourg book of business. Keep up to date records and initiate review as deemed necessary.
- Ensure the access management is performed on time by the relevant teams for the spectrum of systems, applications and directory used to support the Luxembourg business and related activities.
- Ensure the appropriate access is granted to the TA employees and relevant action taken for any new joiners and leavers.
- Ensure all IT risk related action plans are completed as per agreed timelines and provide regular updates to the business Risk committee, leadership forum and others, as relevant.
- Be the ultimate guardian of the IT Oversight function and work closely with the Operations Oversight Unit.
- Answer all related technology questionnaire from client due diligence and be the primary point of contact for meeting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a financial services or banking environment.
- Have an advanced Technology background and understand the different mechanism of an Transfer Agent & IT infrastructure model / flows
- Have a good understanding of an oversight function either in the Operations or Technology area
- Have a deep understanding of the data protection regulations / requirements for Luxembourg
- Management of technology vendors in past experience is a plus
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, analytical mind-set and influencing ability.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|