||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
RBC I&TS, acting as Depositary, must comply with its depositary duties to ensure investors and RBC I&TS do not suffer any loss or reputational damage as a result of its failure to perform its obligations or negligent performance of them.
Our main obligations are Cash Flow Monitoring, Oversight duties, Safekeeping & Recordkeeping of assets
The control results are documented and shared with Management Companies, AIFM’s, Board of Directors and made available upon request to auditors or regulators.
One of the foundations of the UCITS and AIFM Regulations is that the depositary must act solely in the interest of investors and must be independent.
What will you do?
As Senior Analyst , you will ensure fully compliance with depositary duties imposed by AIFM and UCITS V Regulations with a focus on Acceptance and Onboarding.
Oversight & Cash Flow Monitoring
- Support the team to achieve great results
Acceptance & Onboarding
- Review client acceptance via the DRC process
- Counterparty appointment
- Monitor client’s pipeline management
- Implement client’s onboarding & operating model / Implement Service Level Agreement
- Act as training support
- TDS Academy/ TDS Library/ TDS Competencies Matrix/ TDS Intranet
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for depositary related matters to actively support clients & RBC
- Regulatory watch
- Define Depositary & Clients Operating Model
- Handle with Procedures governance & Process change/ Handle with Project management
- Participate in local industry associations
- Handle with Management Reports
- Ensure Management Company/AIFM/Self Managed SICAV has proper organization in place with strong processes and procedures (due diligence questionnaires and site visits)
- Depositary Client’s Reporting
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Fund Administration business, Internal Control or Audit function
- Strong knowledge of regulatory depositary framework (UCITS V/AIFMD)
- Experience in Real Estate and Private Equity
- Strong Experience in project management
- Mandatory English Language (Written/Oral) Proficiency
- Detail oriented
- Good knowledge of Access
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Conseil / Audit / Fiscalité, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|