Description de poste
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. offers – within our IT department - an interesting, challenging position as a Trainee in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural team, acting in a dynamic and international environment.
- A wide range of software development, maintenance and integration tasks for regulatory and growth projects
- Friendly atmosphere and team spirit
- Direct exposure and collaboration with all the IT teams in Luxembourg – Business Engineering, Project Delivery, Production Support and Infrastructure
- Interaction with business departments and key SMEs
- An internship agreement as part of studies for a bachelor degree or master in information technology, computer science or Maths;
- Availability for 12 months preferable as of September 1st, 2017;
- Software development skills in any platform – ideally C# or Java
- Knowledge of relation databases and SQL
- Knowledge of integration patterns – Web Services, Messaging, FTP
- Pro-activeness, enthusiasm and solution-oriented mind;
- Fluent in English; German and/or French would be a considerable asset
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.