||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Are you looking for an interesting challenge within an international team?
Are you eager to work with the latest technologies and to learn new ones?
Are you challenging the status quo and always try to find an easier solution to a problem?
Then we should meet.
Who we are
CHAMP Cargosystems is the global leader in the air transportation market (cargo), with presence in London, Zürich, Manila, Atlanta, Singapore and has its Headquarter in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
We, at CHAMP, build IT systems that power the business of cargo airlines all over the world providing solutions for the whole cargo supply chain including reservation and booking management, customs declaration and balancing the weight of the cargo inside the plane.
What we do
We are currently in the process of building the next generation of cargo management applications and we are looking for motivated people to join our team of interdisciplinary developers based in Luxembourg.
What we currently use/do
- We build backend services with Java, Spring Boot and MongoDB
- We build frontends with Angular 2
- We deploy to Linux servers with Ansible
- We do continuous integration with Gitlab
- We use Scrum to organize ourselves
What we expect from you
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science or a similar education
- You have some experience in object oriented development in a JVM based language, preferable Java
- You have some experience in working with databases
- You know how to use a Linux console
- You are open minded and are able to express your ideas to other teammates
- You are open for feedback and see code reviews as an opportunity for improvement
- You are able to discuss about features and find solutions together with the business
- You want to deliver working and reliable software and automated testing is one way for you to ensure this
- You take ownership of what you do. We work in a "you build it, you run it" mode.
- You are at least interested in topics like scalability and performance
- You speak and write fluent English
- You want to learn
What we offer
- An environment to grow your development skills
- The possibility to have an impact on the direction to take
- To work with people from many different countries - opportunity to travel
Florence Soma and Brunhilde Huebschen, Talent Acquisition Team, Phone: +352 268 16 309
|Catégorie||IT / Programmation|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||18/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|17/08/2017||Senior Business Analyst||London|