||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Ensure smooth prioritization, execution and completion of Fund Accounting projects (organizational, regulatory, business change and implementation). Monitor risk and issues throughout the project and ensure proper escalation to senior management where needed. Coordinate prioritization across the different projects affecting the team and actively manage some of them. Update project schedule log and produce monthly statistics for senior management.
Major Duties Accountabilities
- Project manage/coordinate/Prioritize Organizational, regulatory, business and client changes and ad-hoc projects with Clients and the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Chair project meetings and document minutes/updates. Ensure new business take on teams are taking ownership of their tasks.
- Create project plans for meetings using MS Project / Excel.
- Actively manage the project, including the circulation of all details to the operational areas and the monitoring of the replies via the tracking file.
- Maintain the weekly project schedule, updating it with new approved fund launches, revisions to existing launch dates, headcounts etc.
- Assist in any new procedures/process flows, which are to be introduced.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve current procedures/processes to meet changing requirements of clients and operation areas.
- Related experience in Fund administration / Custody and/or Project Management
- Candidate must have good communication skills, open to working with Clients and all NT Partners globally.
- Relevant Product/Service Knowledge
- Numerate- skilled in financial analysis
- Relevant funds industry knowledge
- Demonstrates excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of March 31, 2017, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $121 billion in banking assets
- $7.1 trillion in assets under custody
- $8.9 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $1.0 trillion in assets under management
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||18/08/2017|
|Contact||Stephanie Moloney /Jennifer Cusack|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|18/08/2017||New Business and Transition Officer, Fund Accounting||Luxembourg|