||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We have a vacancy in our Risk Control department at Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. and we are looking for Business Risk Manager.
You will mainly cope with risk issues related to the private banking and the investment funds business. The focus of your activities is the identification, reporting and monitoring of risks. You will work closely together with colleagues from Head Office and other international Credit Suisse offices.
- Fostering the risk culture within the organization
- Proactive identification of potential risks in processes / structures
- Compilation and on-going development of risk reports to key stakeholders
- Challenging the effectiveness of the risk framework, incl. assessments of weaknesses, suggestions of corrective measures, and monitoring the implementation of risk mitigation measures
- Assessment and analysis of incidents
- Provide subject matter risk advise to strategic and regulatory projects
- Performing of regular controls and conducting of special risk reviews upon request of Authorized Management
- An interesting, challenging position in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural team, acting in a dynamic and international environment
- A broad variety of career opportunities
- An attractive compensation package, including social benefits
- Strong technical skills and several years of experience in risk management / control functions
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment
- Dedication and proactive, result-oriented, self-reliant, team player working attitude, and capability to cope with a demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to communicate complex issues to the target audience
- Fluency in English (verbal and in written), advanced knowledge in German and/or French would be considered an advantage
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||20/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|21/08/2017||Depositary Bank Control Officer||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Trainee Information Technology - Solution Engineer (12 months)||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Financial Accounting & Regulatory Reporting - Senior position||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Project Manager Regulatory||Luxembourg|