||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
What is the opportunity?
As Supervisor / Senior Accountant for Re/Pe structures, you will be responsible for providing an efficient operational service to clients, ensuring that a proper dedicated expertise on accounting topics is provided to them..
You will be accountable for complex Fund/corporate Structures with responsibility for processing/reviewing operations in due time and in compliance with Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP, IFRS, UK GAAP, etc…) as applied in several jurisdictions.
What will you do?
- Responsible that all internal procedures(includes ISAE3402) are properly applied and respected
- Deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients
- Lead and participate in client team meetings, representing Fund Accounting Re/Pe Operations
- Support the Financial Reporting activities (Financial statements/Regulated reports/Client customized reports, etc.)
- Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
- Oversee the smooth process of the audit review
- Understand client expectations and be force of proposal
- In charge of migrations and setup of new Funds
- Ensure that services rendered follows our group decisions and global operating models
- Be a contact point for any accounting issues
- Readily shares information with others RBC I&TS departments involved in the NAV calculation
- Ensure proper dedicated expertise on accounting topics (should also includes Limited Partnership know how and expertise)
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree level in accounting/finance
- Between 2 to 10 years in a similar position with hand-on experience on UK/US specificities
- Knowledge of business strategy and priorities as well as excellent understanding of bank business operations and processes and quality execution experience
- Ability to deal with new complex products
- Fluent French and English
- Capacity to communicate with various providers (internally and externally)
- Able to work in several GAAP even for the same client
- Be flexible and adaptable
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|