||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
MUFG Lux Management Company S.A. (“MUFG LM” or “Management Company”)
is the management company of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group in Europe.
MUFG LM has authorisation for managing both UCITS and AIFM
MUFG LM as at the end of March 2017, manages around USD 21 billion of assets with approx. 140 Alternative Investment and UCITS Funds (EU and non-EU structures), being one of the biggest Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) in Luxembourg.
MUFG LM approach is to provide to third party fund promoter a “one stop shop” solution in combination with services offered by Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. and other entities within MUFG’s group.
MUFG LM S.A. now has an opening for a:
Fund Legal Officer (M/F)
(Ref.: MUFGLM 03-07/2017)
The key objective of the role is mainly to intervene in the creation of new products, the contractual negotiation with internal and external counterparties for new and existing funds. The Fund Legal Officer will work closely with the Head of Legal Department and key internal and external stakeholders as well with the various departments of the Management Company, to support commercial goals and to ensure that Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and reviewing of Fund’s documentation for existing and new structures;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements such as Distribution Agreements, Investment Management Agreements…;
- Being a point of contact with local supervisory authorities, auditors and any other counterparties;
- Participation to internal project group on implementation of applicable laws and regulations;
- Work closely with Compliance, Risk Management and Portfolio Management’s teams to ensure proper compliance with Management Company’s duties towards local regulator;
- Identify, analyse and evaluate specific impact of new regulations on the Management Company’s activity;
- Support, on an ad hoc basis, to corporate secretary matters.
- Degree in Law;
- 5 to 8 years of related experience in financial services industry preferably in Asset Management Company (UCITS V and AIFM);
- Good knowledge of the different legal regulations governing the Financial sector at Luxembourg and European level;
- Autonomy and pro-activity;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English, any other European language will be considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
MUFG Lux Management Company S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via the platform jobs.lu
|Catégorie||Services Financiers, Droit|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|20/08/2017||Internship in Accounting Department||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Financial Reporting – Middle Officer||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Fund on-boarding Officer (M/F) - CDD 9 Months||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Banking Services Internship||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Dev Ops Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Service Desk & Operations Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||1st Level System Operator - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund on-boarding and KIIDs Officer (M/F) - CDI||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Administrative Assistant (M/F) One year fixed term contract||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Experienced Settlement Employee M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Fund Administration – Data Management Officer (Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|