||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
Are you motivated in investigating and solving issues? Do you like to figure things out? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– analyze, categorize and resolve application related incidents
– perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries
– define and document workarounds for known issues
– maintain the inventory of all software components (CMDB)
– support the department head in producing regular KPIs, analyzing KPIs and making suggestions to reduce the number of incidents, the incident resolution time and monitoring daily incident and problem management activities
– support user acceptance tests
– ensure release implementation support
You’ll be working in the Knowledge Management team in Luxembourg. We provide functional application support related to the banking and custody business and we solve issues that can arise in our core banking application. We are responsible for the 1st and 2nd level application support, Incident and Problem Management as well as for the Software Component Management.
Your experience and skills
– an IT background (studies of Information Technology or equivalent experience)
– profound banking and custody know-how and an experience in the banking industry
– good SQL knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes
– know-how of our core banking application OBS, is considered as advantage
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– comfortable working independently and under pressure
– a confident communicator and able to understand client needs
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centres, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Job reference: 153939BR
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||19/08/2017|
Postuler pour cet emploi
|19/08/2017||IT Software Engineer||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Corporate Secretary and Domiciliation||Kirchberg|
|17/08/2017||Wealth Management and Private Banking Lawyer||Luxembourg|
|17/08/2017||Head Business Risk Management||Luxembourg|