||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Business Analyst researches and documents business requirements, procedures and processes for projects. The Business Analyst job requires analysis of current processes and applying this knowledge to projects. The Business Analyst should understand the Shareholder Administration workflow, organization, systems, tasks, compliance / regulations and Luxembourg law.
The Business Analyst may work on multiple projects, plays a role in Shareholder Administration successfully completing our projects and achieving our business objectives. The individual would interact with all groups involved in the project lifecycle, both internal and external, with the ultimate goal of ensuring successful completion of each the projects
- Defines clear business requirement and area of improvements as per sponsor’s objectives together with input from the appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Proactive identification and management of risks, ensuring that the appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
- Thorough documentation throughout the project life cycle including collation of all required signoffs
- Issue tracking and management, ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are in agreement with the resolution steps
- Ability to document Transfer agency operating model
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance, business administration, or equivalent professional qualification
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Project…Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency function
- Good organisational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all level. Don’t hesitate to challenge stakeholders
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good prioritisation and time management, End to end experience of project lifecycle
- Ability to work in a creative, exponential and cost effective environment
- Work in partnership with internal/external stakeholder towards effective consensus
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||17/08/2017|