||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Change Manager you will join a specialist and dynamic team in delivery of our client change and client onboarding activities in our fast growing European REPE business. Client Change and Onboarding are key client touch points that set the tone of our relationship with a client – from onboarding (first change), to client growth (fund launches, product and operational changes, product extensions), and client offboarding. The objective of this role is to ensure our change and onboarding activities operate at the highest competitive standards creating differentiation vs our competitors in our specialist REPE business (which aligns to our strategy of being a leading provider of specialist services).
What will you do?
- Support REPE Operations, Senior Manager to own and manage a fast growing and complex portfolio of REPE Clients Change and Onboarding
- Support Senior Onboarding Managers and Change Analysts
- Set the best delivery, documentation (internal and external), and execution standards that are of the highest professional and competitive standards
What do you need to succeed?
- Proactive mindset with confidence in English and willingness to take initiative with at least 15 years in Fund Administration/Asset Management
- Project Management qualifications
- Experienced Onboarding and Change Practitioner with Issue Management, Communication Skills, Facilitation, Negotiation, Structured Analysis/Process Techniques, Conflict resolution and presentation skills,
- Transversal REPE expertise and Knowledge of the business principals for each field: TA, Custody/Depositary, FA and Corporate Services
- Strong understanding of Compliance, Risk and Legal throughout Project/BAU execution
- Strong know-how in Technology and systems
- Business Analyst Qualifications/Experience
- Business Case, Cost/Benefit Analysis & Alternatives Identification
- General knowledge of factors affecting business, BU Specific Strategies, Critical Success Factors, Trends in Market/technology,
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Analyse / Gestion de Projet|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|