||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for five consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with nearly USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at January 31, 2017.
What is the opportunity?
As Service Assurance Manager, you will be accountable for the overall satisfaction of a portfolio of Real Estate, Private Assets and Alternative Investments clients within a I&TS client segment or geography, with a focus on client retention and overall unconditional service satisfaction. The role is considered as the main contact point for clients and RBC I&TS stakeholders to a client relationship to bring to closure outstanding issues/concerns or solutions; that usually will fall outside the norm and require either greater organizational support or different level of expertise to resolve.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for providing support with sensitive client dialogues, planning out the discussion, actions and understanding the likely outcomes and required contingencies. Your role is essential for the consistent execution of the Service Assurance strategy, driving the model for a client segment or geography/Region. Also, this role ensures consistent execution against client related programs and filters/adjusts based on feedback.
The role will lead a virtual team of multi-disciplinary individuals for specific clients as part of their mandate (Client Team).
What will you do?
- Responsible for the overall service quality delivered to institutional (B2B) clients including monitoring and managing escalations for systemic issues – unconditional service execution and client retention
- Responsible as escalation point to resolve issues with a clear ownership approach
- Lead the timely resolution of cross-operational unit issues, inquiries or complex concerns – usually across multiple units, often with ties to Treasury, T&O or other units outside Investor Services
- Able to manage client requests using business acumen, deep, detailed segment and RBC I&TS standard operating model knowledge to understand the client’s requirements, focusing to guide client’s into a standard model (unconditional for mid-market clients)
- Lead virtual teams as often elements of an issue, inquiry or client request require contributions from multiple functions
- Create, understand and use the Voice of Client (client satisfaction) information to proactively monitor and manage the client including early discussions with the client and internal groups where persistent problems are evident
- Proactively engage clients with regulatory and market changes and their implications on our clients and their interactions with I&TS
- Create/monitor the VOC for overall service satisfaction and proactively engage the client and internal stakeholders to advance and resolve potential issues – ultimately accountable
- Where concerns exist, create and drive recovery action plans that often cut across multiple operating units, other divisions of I&TS and utilize resources outside Service Assurance
- Proactively manage internal, market and regulatory changes with clients; ensuring the operational elements are executed against
- Lead/accountable for solution delivery for client requests/complex issues, often finding solutions outside the standard operating parameters – manage client as it relates to their involvement in these projects/solutions, manage internal stakeholders and advance changes in the clients’ operating/engagement model to address requirements
- Lead regular operational client meetings to advance various joint items involving the client and internal stakeholders; using logs, minutes/action points, etc to ensure items are being jointly addressed in a timely manner
- Understand current operating models within RBC I&TS as well as their application against the appropriate business segments
- Translate client requirements for Operations and other functions in the organization
What do you need to succeed?
- University or post-graduate degree.
- 5-10 years experience in Asset management, Client Relationship and Service management or equivalent front office position in the financial industry, with a strong preference in Real Estate, Private Assets and Alternative Investments.
- Proven track record in understanding client relationships, with an ability to overcome client objections and creating compelling rationale for managing client requests/concerns
- Comprehensive knowledge of major market participants
- Multilingual –European - English, French, German and/or one additional European language
- Operational background in Custody and Central Administration
- Proven track record to get things done and influence both internal and client organizations
- Proven ability to solve problems and deal with ambiguity, occasionally where the ask falls outside the standard business practices
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive and attractive Total Reward Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to work in a challenging environment
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Career progression
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers, Immobilier / Ventes aux Enchères|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|