Description de poste
To reinforce our Customer Services Department, we create an exciting role of Customer Services Legal Expert. The overall purpose of this role is to leverage on service excellence to strengthen relationships with partners and clients, as well achieve long-term positive cooperation during the life cycle of the policy.
- Provide cross-border support for clients moving to one of our core markets, mainly to France and Belgium
- Develop and maintain a strong legal and tax knowledge on the covered markets
- Ensure that complaints are addressed in a professional and timely manner, respecting the procedure at all times
- Be responsible of drafting and reviewing answers to clients requests
- Deliver legal expertise to customer services team members as well as reviewing and advising them
- Coordinate and/or follow specific and/or exceptional client instructions
- Contribute to Department and Company projects according to the relevant expertise
- Proactively ensure the Management team has the up to date and accurate technical information with which to plan and implement any necessary changes
- Identify and support improvements in quality and efficiency of service and quality
- Act as a role model in all relations with internal customers to promote a culture of customer orientation
- Support the team and individual team members in a proactive and constructive way to continuously improve the team’s performance
- Develop strong working relationship with Sales and other internal stakeholders i.e. Compliance & Risk Department
- Train and share information and knowledge about the core markets to the Customer Services teams
- Participate actively in marketing initiatives including event, newsletter, partner training, etc.
- Review and update of general conditions, product documentation and policy documentation from a customer services point of view
- Support the product development & distribution channels by providing your expertise on our core markets
- Contribute to the good respect of the Group's compliance policies and risk management
- Coordinate operations related to unlisted assets for the Department
- Ensure the follow up of the tax reporting
- Master Degree in Insurance/Finance or Law with a specialization in civil, matrimonial, inheritance and personal tax law
- At least 7 years of experience in a legal position in life insurance industry; experience in a back office department is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills - be able to build effective relationships and adapt communication style to the counterparty, influential and persuasive skills
- Drafting skills
- Ability to listen to other opinions as well as being confident of your own and find balanced solutions
- Problem solver and solution oriented attitude
- Reliability and accountability
- Good command of Pack Office
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (written and spoken)
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. A specialist in this area with over 25 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth and High Affluent clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning, tax optimisation, or simply understanding how to better manage wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners – including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers – our dynamic team of international experts offer a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
With more than €6bn in assets under management, OneLife is owned by J.C. Flowers & Co – one of the leading investment firms in the international finance industry.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your application in English via the platform jobs.lu