||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
The Investment Management and Change Management Team has different duties among others; leading the change management within the organisation; ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. The primary responsibility is creating and implementing change management strategies and plans towards group initiative but also towards regulatory projects.
The Team reports directly to the Managing Director.
Overview of role
The candidate is responsible for the following tasks:
• Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of changes required by a project or initiative;
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders;
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications;
• Keep up to date with regulatory developments in the industry;
• Support and lead the coordination of specific projects in relation to regulatory change impacting the Operations of the Management Company;
• Develop expertise in all areas of fund industry, fund regulatory/legal environment related to Fund Administration, Custody and TA in order to develop and propose solutions to projects/issues;
• Lead project in relation to Business Change from implementation to final delivery;
• Ensure high level of communication & coordination both internally and externally to ensure smooth project implementation.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 8 year-experience in the Funds Industry, preferably within a project management, Big4 environment;
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Luxembourg Funds Industry regulatory framework;
• Sound knowledge of the Fund Management value chain;
• University background: A Master degree in Law, Finance or Financial Services;
Professional skills and Key competencies:
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
• Excellent communication & organizational skills;
• Sense of prioritisation;
• Analytical mindset;
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations;
• Responsible, accountable and reliable self-starter;
• Team player and sense of initiative and creativity;
• Pro-active and problem solving;
• Good judgment, enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
• Good command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|