||Signaler cette offre Vous avez des doutes par rapport à cette offre d'emploi, merci de nous le faire savoir.|
MPEP Luxembourg Management S.à r.l. is part of RWB Group, one of Germany’s leading independent financial services companies, primarily active in private equity. Headquartered and regulated as an AIFM in Luxembourg, MPEP Luxembourg Management S.à r.l. manages a portfolio of global fund of funds which predominantly invest in private equity.
As a leading fund manager in private equity with a truly global perspective, we provide the platform to take your career to the next level.
For our small, agile and growing team in Luxembourg we are currently recruiting for the position of
- Cashflow management for both the investment and investor side
- Assist in creating investor reporting packages
- Performing daily investment controlling tasks, including ongoing contribution to the NAV calculations for investment vehicles as well as subscription to new private equity funds
- Supporting on portfolio management tasks
- Assist the team on accounting tasks, regulatory reporting and Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Customer diligence
- University degree in finance or equivalent qualification, 1 to 3 years of work experience in finance, ideally related to private equity
- Pro-active team player able to work independently in a small and agile team
- Eager to expand fund administration knowledge and skillset to grow into a cross-functional contributor
- Strong communication and excel skills
- Fluent English skills required, German and/or French is a plus
Are you looking for a career in an international company that appreciates creative independent thinking and entrepreneurial spirit? Join us and become part of an innovative, open-minded culture that values enthusiasm and encourages different perspectives.
Please send your cover letter and CV via the platform jobs.lu
|Catégorie||Comptabilité / Finance, Services Financiers|
|Termes||CDI, Temps plein|
|Dernière mise à jour||21/08/2017|