Description de poste
Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is one of the largest independent administrators of Alternative Investment Funds in the world with offices, amongst others, in Amsterdam, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cork, Curacao, Dublin, Halifax, London, Luxembourg, Malvern, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Toronto, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on, Real Estate specific accounting expertise and have demonstrated capabilities in managing the administrative function of real estate fund structures (Investment Funds and SPVs), including open- ended structures.
We are specifically looking for a senior staff member with particular experience with Real Estate Funds (both open ended and closed ended) and SPVs with US GAAP and IFRS reporting capabilities, who has experience in managing a team.
Main Job Functions/Tasks
Manage a team responsible for the following tasks.
- Manage the fund accounting team responsible for all elements of the production of the NAV and reporting for a portfolio of real estate funds.
Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Overall responsibility for client relationships and meetings
- Interact with senior management and manage overall relationships for multiple clients
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients and internally
- Preparation of client service plans including annual budget
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Coordinate with Operations group, Financial Statement group, Tax group, and Investor Relations group
- Coordinate, manage and monitor external audit process
- Review fund partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- Coach, develop, train staff
- Ad hoc reports as needed
- Review trading and operations processes for the Company’s real estate division
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company.
- 8+ years Real Estate Fund accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of waterfall structures, modelling and calculations
- Familiarity with Yardi is a distinct advantage
- A highly successful record of delivering large scale business/technology reengineering initiatives in the Real Estate Fund businesses
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and other comprehensive basis of accounting
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal communication,
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Yardi, Viewpoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Professional Accounting qualification a plus
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.